Thursday, May 2, 2013

"I brake for people" ... and tag the neighborhood

When school let out the other day, swarms of kids were walking down the street waving some bumper stickers they had picked up reading, "I brake for people" ... whatever that means. Produced by the bureaucrats at the City of Portland, TriMet, and the Oregon Department of Transportation, and paid for by generous taxpayers.

The kids were so excited about the stickers that several offered their stickers to me. I directed them to the dumpster across the street.

On my morning stroll to grab a cup of coffee, I found that the stickers were a real hit with the kids and they did their best to get the "I brake for people" message out.

Yes, even folks who sleep under bushes brake for people.

Don't forget to brake for people when you're scaling that chain link fence.

Am I seeing double?

Even if you're parking, make sure to brake for people.

Biodegradable sticker backing means disposal is as easy as throwing on the ground.

"I brake for utility poles"

No comments:

Post a Comment